Follow This Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Machinosushiya Siki Hanamaru (町のすし家 四季花まる)| Reasonable Sushi Bar | Sapporo

Do you want to eat sushi at reasonable prices, but don't want to eat it at Kaitenzushi (Conveyor belt sushi)? In that case, I recommend you to go to "Machinosushiya Siki Hanamaru(町のすし家 四季 花まる)" at PASEO in Sapporo.

You can order your favorite sushi piece each time or

a set menu like this↓
Usually a set menu is more reasonable and recommendable!

This restaurant has table seats and

a bar like this↓

Sushi is served on a plate with different color, which has different prices like Kaitenzushi (Conveyor belt sushi), but here there is no conveyor belt and you can eat freshly-made sushi!!!

They serve a variety of sushi!!! What should I order????

Look at the panel! I definitely want to order Tokishirazu(時しらず); very young salmon in this season only!

This is Tokishirazu caught in the Pacific Ocean off the eastern part of Hokkaido↓This salmon is less fatty and more tender and sweeter than normal adult salmon. Yummy x 2!!!!

I also order "Hanamori", a set menu↓

I'll show you each sushi in Japanese (and English).

■Hokki (Sakhalin surf clam)
This is one of the famous shellfish in Hokkaido!!!!

■Buri (Yellowtail)
I love this fatty fish!!!

■Tubu (Whelk)
I love this texture!!

■Zuwai (Queen crab)
Sweeeeeeet!!

■Kazunoko (Herring roe)
Do you want to hear the crackling sound????

■Ikura (Salmon roe)
It's like a jewel in the ocean!!!

■Uni (Sea urchin)
Very tasty!!!!

■Nakaochi (Backbone flesh of salmon)
Yummy x 2!!!

■Kanpachi (Greater Amberjack)
Appropriately fatty!!!

■Tai (Sea bream)
I love this lightly-seasoned fish!!

■Tako (Octopus)
Sweet and I love this texture!!!

■Kurumaebi (Prawn)
You cannot leave this sushi bar without eating it!!

■Hotate (Scallop)
This is very thick and rich!!!

■Salmon
I enjoyed comparing this salmon and Tokisirazu or young salmon!

■Ika (Squid)
This was caught this morning! Very fresh!!!

■Maguro (Tuna)
This is a king of sushi!!!

Next time I want to try this sashimi set including very fresh shellfish caught in their seawater tank at this restaurant, such as..............

■Hokki (Sakhalin surf clam)

■Tubu (Whelk)

■Awabi (abalone)

All of the ingredients here are very fresh and testy but not expensive:-)

Why don't you enjoy reasonable sushi at this sushi bar?

■Where is "Machinosushiya Siki Hanamaru(町のすし家 四季 花まる)"?
It is on B1F at PASEO shopping mall.

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!