Follow This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Snow Brand (雪印パーラー)| Ice Cream Stand | New Chitose Airport

I'm now in New Chitose AP↓
What should I eat today??? Hahaha!

Look at "Snow Brand (雪印パーラー)", one of the famous ice cream stands in Hokkaido.

They serve a lot of kinds of soft ice cream and

ice cream like this↓ I know all of them are delicious, but really want to try something new to me....

I've  found it!
"bisohuto (美ソフト)" is soft ice cream available only at New Chitose AP, made of fresh milk and oligonol from litchi, !!!
You know, oligonol is good for our skin!! Perfect!!
It is made in a factory in this airport.
(I didn't know there is a factory at this airport!!!) 

I ordered it for fun, actually. BUT it is very milky and super delicious!!!!
It tastes wonderful, making our skin younger!!! I really recommend it!

■Where is "Snow Brand (雪印パーラー)" at New Chitose AP?
It is on the second floor of the domestic terminal.


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!