Follow This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hokkaido Buffet HAPO (北海道ビュッフェHAPO)| Lake Akan Tsuruga Resort Spa Tsuruga Wings (あかん湖鶴雅リゾートスパ 鶴雅ウィングス)

I'm in the Akan National Park (阿寒国立公園) now.

This time we chose "Hokkaido Buffet HAPO (北海道ビュッフェHAPO)" at the "Lake Akan Tsuruga Resort Spa Tsuruga Wings (あかん湖鶴雅リゾートスパ 鶴雅ウィングス)" for lunch. Let's go!

Look at the Ainu patterns on the wall! How cool they are!

The hotel is very fashionable, using Ainu wood crafts effectively on the lobby floor↓ I love this atmosphere very much!

This is "Hokkaido Buffet HAPO (北海道ビュッフェHAPO)", located on the 1st floor of this hotel. They serve a wide variety of dishes made of local fresh products. Sounds perfect, doesn't it?

Look at the scenery from the window seats↓ The location is also wonderful, and we enjoyed Lake Akan (阿寒湖)and Mt. Oakan (雄阿寒岳) while eating lunch here!

The vegetables are so fresh that I took a lot of salad here! Hahaha!

But don't forget the open-kitchen corner!

As I love beef, I took three portions of the steak!

Personally I recommend this sushi corner, serving "vegetable" sushi! How healthy it is!!

Going back to the main buffet corner, I've found my favorite,

"local rainbow trout carpaccio with salmon row (虹鱒の「漬け」といくらのカルパッチョ)!" It is super super yummy!!

This is my 1st round. I enjoyed meals to the 3rd round.
When you come here, you should try their delicious desserts, too!

Actually "HAPO WAFFLE" is my favorite! 

Among two chef's special, I ordered a "cream cheese waffle".

Voila!!!
This cheese cream ice cream is very creamy, and very appetizing  I love freshly-baked waffles here!

We also enjoyed a lot of fresh fruits here. We were soooooooooooo full!!!

After lunch, we enjoyed walking on its terrace. I recommend to take lunch here in sunny warm days!

Look at Mt. Oakan (雄阿寒岳). How beautiful it is. Lake Akan (阿寒湖) is still partly frozen, and I guess the spring is just around the corner in this area!

■Where is "Lake Akan Tsuruga Resort Spa Tsuruga Wings (あかん湖鶴雅リゾートスパ 鶴雅ウィングス)"


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment