Follow This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monthly Ice Cream (Made by MISSU HOUSE) on the Limited Express Trains of JR Hokkaido | May, 2012

When I use a limited express train here in Hokkaido, I always eat monthly ice cream sold on the train.

This time, I went to Hakodate from Sapporo. This is JR Sapporo Station↓ Here we go♪

We took a Super Hokuto Limited Express Train!

Voila!
This is my favorite ice cream!!! The monthly ice cream in May is.....................

banana!!
when I use a limited train in Hokkaido, I always buy a monthly ice cream made by MISSU HOUSE, which is one of my favorite ice cram makers in Sapporo!
Hokkaido is famous for dairy products, and we can eat delicious ice cream here!

Do you wanna try it? Hahaha!
It is very creamy and fruity!!! I love it!

We've arrived in Hakodate!! 


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!