Follow This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CALIFORNIA BABY (カリフォルニア・ベイビー)| Cafe Restaurant | Hakodate

Hakodate is a port town with exotic atmosphere, and has a lot of fashionable cafes and restaurants. "CALIFORNIA BABY (カリフォルニア・ベイビー)" is one of my favorites.

This is located near Kanamori Red Brick Warehouse Area (金森倉庫エリア).

I visited the cafe restaurant after shopping in this area as usual!

"Cisco Rice (シスコライス)" is the most popular dish here!
Anyway, let's enter it!

This is a very popular cafe restaurant, and packed with their customers especially during the lunch hours. I love this cozy atmosphere!

Let me see.......... What should I order???

Voila!
This is "Cisco Rice", the most popular dish in this cafe restaurant; fried rice topped with two sausages and meat sauce

How HUGE the sausages are!! Yummy x 2!!

This sour and sweet meat sauce really suits this bouillon-flavored fried rice!

I really recommend to eat fried rice, meat sauce, and sausage altogether like this↓

Hakodate is famous for fresh seafood, but if you want to try something different, why don't you come to this cafe restaurant?

■Where is "CALIFORNIA BABY (カリフォルニア・ベイビー)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!