Follow This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Machino Sushi (町の寿司本店)| Sushi-Making Experience | Otaru

Would you like to make sushi by yourself? How about "Machino Sushi (町の寿司本店)" in Otaru?

I like this Japanese atmosphere!! 

"Welcome to our sushi bar!"

First, cool our hands with cold water! And let's get started!

Hold rice, and shape it with your hands!

What you have to do is just to copy what the sushi chef does! Don't be creative! Hahaha!

Voila!
This is my sushi! How do you like it?

We really enjoyed this shrimp soup, too!

In Otaru, there are other sushi bars which offer sushi-making menu like this. My favorite is Tatsumi Zush (巽鮨). You can see enjoy the sushi-making attraction through YouTube on my other post! If you're interested in it, please click here→.

■Where is "Machino Sushi (町の寿司本店)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!