Follow This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BISTROT PETITE REGION (ビストロプティットレジョン)| Sapporo

"BISTROT PETITE REGION (ビストロプティットレジョン)" is a cozy and fashionable bistro located near Kikusui (菊水)subway station.

I'm sure ladies and couples like this homey and cute atmosphere!

Their lunch sets are very reasonable, and we can choose an appetizer, a main, and a dessert among several choices. I love this bistro!

*Their dinner course is only 3,000 yen! Unbelievable!!

Everything including the bottle is very lovely

I really recommend this home-made bread! Actually I ate four pieces of it! Hahaha!

We choose "cold cauliflower soup" as an appetizer. The natural sweetness of the vegetable is very yummy!

My friend chose "chicken satay" as a main dish. It's very bountiful and appetizing!

This is my main↓

Look at the spencer roll steak!

I put a lot of mustard with this medium-rare steak! Yummy x 2!

Last but not least, we enjoyed "Blanc Manger". The berry sauce really suits with this white dessert

Please open your mouth! Hahaha!

■Where is "BISTROT PETITE REGION (ビストロプティットレジョン)"?

View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

2 Comments:

Tony said...

steak looks yummy!

K.K. said...

>Tony
The beef was very tender and juicy!
Yes! Yummy x 2!!

Post a Comment