Follow This Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Jyozankei Daiichi Hotel Suizantei (定山渓第一寶亭留 翠山亭)| Hot Spring Hotel | Sapporo

Jyozankei (定山渓) is about a 30-minute drive from a downtown of Sapporo. It is a hot spring resort located in the upstream area of the Toyohira River with a lot of lodging facilities scattered along its valley!

Today I went to "Jyozankei Daiichi Hotel Suizantei (定山渓第一寶亭留 翠山亭)" with my guests from Thailand!

"Hosen no Yu (法泉の湯)", a hot spring for "hands" is in front of the hotel and we can enjoy it any time!

The new year decoration welcomes us and my guests are really excited!

I booked rooms with a private hot spring so that we can fully relax!

The room is very gorgeous, isn't it? We can be stress free immediately when we enter this Japanese room!

We are also enjoying wonderful Japanese food!

 The hotel has a very cozy cafe, "GARRERY & BAR KOSOU (古窻), and 

we can enjoy very calm atmosphere from the bottom of my heart!

The cafe has a huge stone table and

potteries are decorated like this↓

The time moves very slowly here!

I love this mountain area in the winter time!

This area is covered with snow usually from November to early March! How romantic it is!

This is my evauation about this hotel↓
Facility: ★★★★☆
Service from the staff: ★★☆☆☆
Hot Spring: ★★★☆☆

■Where is "Jyozankei Daiichi Hotel Suizantei (定山渓第一寶亭留 翠山亭)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour Guide Information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!