Follow This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2011

TV Tower@Odori Park in Sapporo♪

I happened to walk in Odori park last night and I've realized that our TV tower is very beautiful!
So far, I felt as if it were nothing special or used to the stunning landmark.......
Look at this tower (147.2m)! It is located at the end of Odori park in Sapporo.


Beautiful, isn't it?
Of course during some special occasions such as Sapporo Snow Festival and White Illumination, I do walk on the streets "on the ground", but usually I use "undergrounds" to avoid strong wind or traffic lights especially at night.

I was so happy to stroll on the street near Odori yesterday.
I'm proud of our local treasure!


■Where is TV tower?

View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment