Follow This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sendoan (お食事処 仙堂庵)| Japanese Food | Lake Toya (洞爺湖)

As my guests wanted to eat Japanese food in Lake Toya area, I chose "Sendoan (お食事処 仙堂庵)"  for them.
The restaurant is on the 2nd floor of "Wakasaimo (わかさいも)", a famous sweet shop in Hokkaido.

Let's go upstairs!!

This restaurant is located by Lake Toya, and

we enjoyed the lake from our seat.

See!?
The location is perfect!!!

Some of my guests wanted to eat local dishes in Hokkaido, and some wanted to eat general Japanese dishes. Look at the menu↓ This restaurant can meet everybody's request!!!

I ordered a "Steamed Sea Urchin and Scallop Rice Set (特製うに・ほたて御膳)"↓
This area is famous for its scallops. Yummy x 2!!!

The rice below the seafood absorbed delicious seafood juice!!! I love it!!

One of my guests ordered a "Scallop and Salmon Roe Bowl (噴火湾ホタテといくら丼)"↓
The scallops are very fresh and very sweet!!!

We had a wonderful lunch time at this lake-view restaurant here!

■Sendoan (お食事処 仙堂庵)■


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment