Follow This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Majiru Blanc (マージル ブラン)| Hamburger | Otaru (小樽)

"Majiru Blanc(マージル ブラン)" is my favorite hamburger restaurant in Otaru.

I love the atmosphere! How cozy it is!
The restaurant is around 550m away from JR Otaru station, and I often visit here after tours.

Look at the menu↓
Everything is delicious.

I ordered a avocado hamburger (アボカドバーガー).
The patty and buns are super recommended!!

The vegetables are fresh, and the burger is very juicy!! How perfect it is!!

If you want to try local yummy yummy hamburgers, I really recommend Majiru Blanc(マージル ブラン) very much!!

■Where is "Majiru Blanc(マージル ブラン)"?



View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!

1 Comments:

Johny Johny said...

Hey great post, I truly enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the cool informative post. Cheap Hotels in Saskatoon

Post a Comment