Follow This Blog

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sekisuitei (登別温泉 登別石水亭)| Hot Spring Hotel | Noboribitsu (登別)

Noboribetsu is one of the most famous hot spring resorts in Japan! The city has famous tourist destinations such as Hell Valley (地獄谷)↓

Yes! You can go to the Hell before you die! Hahaha!
After enjoying the Hell Valley and Tessen Pond (鉄泉池), we went to "Sekisuitei (登別温泉 登別石水亭)" to enjoy meals and hot spring!
(If you are interested in the Hell Valley and the Tessen Pond, please refer to my other post→

This is "Sekisuitei (登別温泉 登別石水亭)", five minutes away from the Hell Valley by car.

We enjoyed a Japanese tatami room, and

the view from the room first.
I love the calm atmosphere here.Time passes very slowly........

You can choose buffet or a set menu for dinner, and we chose the set↓
If you want to experience Japanese meals, I recommend it to you↓
(* The dishes are a part of our course......)

This is a buffet venue for breakfast!

This is a typical buffet, but there are something special here. For example, I recommend this onigiri or rice ball corner. I love freshly-made onigiri!

This is something "unique". I don't know why we can eat it in Noboribetsu, but we can enjoy chizimi (찌짐) or Korean pancake here! Hahaha!

These are my plates.
I recommend mushroom curry. Mushrooms are famous in this area.

Last but not least, I'll show you the hot spring!!!!!

First please enjoy a huge and loooooooooong indoor hot spring to warm your body. And then.......
Come to this outdoor hot spring area!!! I really love outdoor hot spring in the winter time!!

There are three type of outdoor hot spring; these two small ones for, I think, one or two persons, and

a big one like this↓
(* This is not huge, but big enough for several people.....)

The water is perfect! No, no, no! More than perfect!!!

The whitish water is blessed with sulfur, making your skin younger and more smooth!!
Actually I took hot spring four times during our stay, and my guests also loved this hot spring!

We enjoyed the snow world while taking hot spring..........

■Where is "Sekisuitei (登別温泉 登別石水亭)"?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!