Totally 12 permanent exhibits and 65 special exhibits are scattered in the compound, and it takes two or three hours to enjoy all of them.
First, I appreciated the permanent exhibits.
1. Index of clouds 2010 by Ito Takahiro
2. A post with a not-woven pattern by Watnbe Yukio
3. Spirits of The WooDs by Matsui Shigeki
4. The domain which does not become useful VI (the Ladder constructed in Heaven) by Achi Nobumichi
5. Hermitage of wind by Watnbe Yukio
6. sign by Hata Satoshi
7. 希望の種 by Nirasawa Junichi
8. A stone fence of flowing memories by Watnbe Yukio
9. Hermitage of Mind by Watnbe Yukio
10. hold in the stone by Watnbe Yukio
11. The woven portable shrine by Watnbe Yukio
12. be with-in by Nakahashi Osamu
Next, I enjoyed special exhibits.
1. 茫々 by Aono Amanatsu
2. プールサイドの更衣室／遣り方 by Akasaka Shinichiro
3. spiral by Asai Kenichi
4. 立ち枯れを秘匿する白い基地 by Achi Nobumichi
5. ネエ ダンナサン あるいは山に上がった日 by Abe Ten-ei
6. Soft landing to Field in HARUKAYAMA by Arai Yoshinori
7. アリス・再生 by Ikeda Midori
8. すきまに、 by Ishikawa Toshinobu
9. Lookup in the Forest by Izumi Shuji
Actually this is my favorite! When you look skyward from the art work,
How amazing it is!!!
10. Yard of Sense 2013 by Itoh Akihiko
11. Children of trees by Itoh Sachiko
12. Battle & Harmony by Ito Tkakahiro/ Ito Michiyo
13. 宙へ by Ueshima Hidetoshi
14. Living in the forest by Ueno Daisuke
15. みのむしさん by Umeda Masanori
16. 地がほころんでゆく by Oishi Toshihisa
17. ハルカちゃんハウス by Kai Akemi
18. Pregnant Forest by Kakizaki Hiroshi
Actually when I was looking at the art work, one of the staff came to me, saying "it is 5 PM, the end of the opening hours......."
Oh! Oh! Oh!
I should have come here a little bit earlier!!!! I'm sure I'll be back!!!
When I came back to a parking lot, I found this art work..........
64. ワーム・ホール by Watanabe Ikuo
A lot of art works are scattered in the compound, and I felt as if I experienced treasure hunting! I really recommend you to spend half a day enjoying all of the art works here.
If you are lucky, you may encounter some of the artists, and learn about their art works in details directly! No admission fee is required here.
■Where is "Harukayama Art Fort 2013 （ハルカヤマ藝術要塞2013）"?
■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?