Follow This Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Otaru Stroller's Bus (おたる散策バス)

If you want to go around Otaru by bus, I recommend "Otaru Stroller's Bus (おたる散策バス)" with a "One-Day Pass (一日乗車券)"

It  is 750 yen, and you can go almost all popular tourist destinations in Otaru including Otaru Kihinkan (Guest House)(小樽貴賓館), Otaru Aquarium (おたる水族館), and Otaru Tengyama Ropeway (小樽天狗山ロープーウェイ)↓

Showing this pass,

you can get some discount at tourist spots and restaurants below and others↓

Actually my tour guests and I enjoyed sushi and beer at Fujizusi (ふじ鮨) with the pass yesterday. 

As we can get 10% discount there, I'm sure we get our money's worth! 
(If you want the details of the sushi bar, please refer to my other post→)

■Otaru tourist information■
Please refer to my other posts!
・Kitaichi Glass
・Otaru Milk Plant
・Sakaemachi Main Street
・Snow Light Path Festival
・Otaru Mantis Prawn Festival
・Otaru Canal
・LeTAO
・Sushi-Making Experience

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!