Follow This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2011

Sushi Dokoro "Aramasa (あら政)" | Sushi Bar | Sapporo

Today, I'll show you a small but cozy sushi bar for you!
"Aramasa" in on the Densha (Streetcar) Street and serves delicious sushi at reasonable prices.

He is the only chef here to make sushi. During the lunch and dinner time, it is usually packed with local people. I like this comfortable atmosphere and always enjoy the conversation with him :-)

We ordered "Toku (特)"↓, the most expensive sushi set out of 4 ranks.
Except the four kinds of sets, they serve an "as you like sushi set" and you can choose 10 favorites out of 24 different kinds of sushi. Sounds perfect!

I'll show you each sushi in the set.
Oops!
I "accidentally" ate hirame (sea bream) before taking a pic! Sorry!


Zuwai (Queen crab)
I love this naturally sweet crab!

Kazunoko (Herring roe)
Enjoy the texture!!!

Chu toro (Medium fatty tuna)
This is my favorite!!

Hotate (Scallop)
The scallop was really thick!

Hokki (Sakhalin surf clam)
This is a very local clam in Hokkaido and now is the best season to eat it!

Botan prawn
This prawn was really big!

Uni (Sea urchin)
This is like a diamond in the sea! I love it!

Ikura (Salmon roe)
This is like a ruby in the ocean! Hahaha!

The set comes with this prawn soup. Yummy x 2!

Can you guess how much the set is?
It is only 2,415 yen! All my tour guests really enjoyed the sushi set here!


Note
They also serve delicious oysters and eels regularly ♪

■Where is "Aramasa (あら政)" ?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!