Follow This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

ARTLACZÉ Gelato & Confections | Kitahiroshima

If you want to eat delicious gelato, pudding, & puff cream, and fresh vegetables near Sapporo, how about "ARTLACZÉ" in Kitahiroshima?

It's really difficult to find it..... If you find this very small sign, please follow the arrow!

There's nothing but this sweet shop around it, but it is always packed with sweet lovers like this↓

Let's enter the shop!

Is it wonderful to be able to buy very fresh local vegetables in the sweet shop?? I bought some sweet corn & tomatoes!

The cakes here are very delicious, but first.........

let's eat gelato!

Among a lot of kinds of gelato, one of my friends' choice was this strawberry and

this yogurt ↓

They use fully-ripened strawberries and very fresh local yogurt for the gelato and both of the flavors are very delicious!

This is my choice↓ I chose this fresh milk and

this salt butter caramel↓

I enjoyed very milky "fresh milk", and salty but sweet caramel flavors! Both of them are a little bit sweet, but I should have ordered sour fruit flavor or rum flavor, too!

This shop is proud of its custard!
I recommend their cream puff and pudding! Which should I order????

The answer is both! Hahaha!!!

The custard is very very creamy and wonderful! After getting an order, they put this custard into the puff shell! Sounds perfect, doesn't it?
I guess if this puff shell were more delicious, it would be the best!!!

Next, I ordered this "Premium PUDDING" topped with fresh cream produced in Hokkaido!

I love this sooooooo creamy pudding and high-grade fresh cream! It's very recommendable!

Last, but not least, I bought this "new" PREMIUM PUDDING" topped with maple syrup!

This is the best of the best! This maple syrup really goes well with very soft pudding! I'm lovin' it!

■Where is "ARTLACZÉ Gelato & Confections"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!