Follow This Blog

Friday, September 09, 2011

GODBURG | Steak & Hamburg Restaurant | Sapporo

If you want to eat 100% "Japanese Black" hamburger steak in Sapporo,

how about this restaurant? 

"GODBURG" serves Japanese Black hamburger and steak at reasonable prices. Look at this↓ The dinner set including seafood dishes, soup, and salad costs only 2,300 yen! Sounds great!!

Let's enter the restaurant!

It is packed with a lot of beef lovers during the lunch hours, but for the dinner time, you can relax here, chatting with your friends.

I was wondering whether I should order hamburger steak only or a dinner set....... Finally, we ordered the hamburg set↓ because we wanted to eat delicious meat as well as seafood! Hahaha!

■Squid & Shrimp with orange source
If you uncover the squid, several shrimps will say hello to you :-)

■Beef stroganoff
I love it, but it is a small portion............

■Sanma (Pacific saury) carpaccio with tomato sauce
I love sanma sashimi!!! The sanma in the fall has a lot of delicious (healthy) fat! Of course it was caught in Hokkaido.

■Pumpkin potage
The cubes on the soup are not croutons but fried sweet potatoes! Yummy x 2!!! The fall is the bast season to eat delicious pumpkins in Hokkaido!

■Grilled aburako (greenling) with balsamic vinegar sauce
Aburako or Ainame (greenling) is one of the popular fish in Hokkaido! The sauce goes well with this local fish!

■Salad
Hokkaido vegetables taste very rich! Please try them!

■Rice
You must be waiting for the pics of 100% Japanese Black hamburger steak! Hahaha!

Voila!!!
Here comes the main dish!!! I love Japanese Black!!!!

Let's take a closer look at the meat! Hahaha!!!

Looks very juicy, doesn't it? Japanese Black tastes very different from other beef! Please try it if you've never tried it!

■Kyohou grape ice cream and a dessert tomato with custard
I love this dessert tomato! Tastes like a fruit!

We enjoyed the dinner tonight, too!

■Where is "GODBURG"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!