Follow This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cafe Blanc (カフェブラン)| Sapporo

We visited "Cafe Blanc (カフェブラン)", a fashionable cafe, on the foot of Mt. Moiwa (see the details→) with my tour guests from Singapore↓

They serve delicious cakes as well as pasta, sandwiches, and quiche....... Sounds wonderful♪

Let's enter it!
I really love this cozy and cute cafe!!!! I hope my guests love it, too!!

This is "White Cream Pasta (ホワイトクリームパスタ)", which comes with its home-made bread. Yummy x 2!!!

This is "Tomato Cream Pasta (トマトクリームパスタ)". The pasta set also comes with salad, and you can choose your favorite dressing.

The dessert time!!!
I really love their pancakes. Today I ordered "Berry Berry". Do you want to take a bit? Hahaha!

How about "Orange and Chocolat"? If you don't know which you should order, I recommend you to order both of them! Perfect!

Don't forget "Mille Crepe"!!
It is not so sweet that you can eat it up even after eating another dessert!

This area has a lot of fashionable cafes serving yummy desserts. I really recommend you to visit one of them after enjoying Mt. Moiwa (藻岩山).

■Where is "Cafe Blanc (カフェブラン)"?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!