Follow This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CAKE & CAFE MARIE LAURENCIN (ケーキ&カフェ マリーローランサン) | Otaru

Located in front of JR Otaru Station, "CAKE & CAFE MARIE LAURENCIN" serves delicious coffee and cakes

Because of the perfect location and attractive cakes, whenever I come to Otaru by train, I drop by this cafe and take a rest with wonderful cakes!

The partitions can keep our privacy. I sometimes use here as a meeting place with my friends and read books until they come.

The cafe serves tasty and fragrant coffee!
You don't like coffee? Don't worry about it! They serve very delicious cakes, too! Personally, I recommend a cake set; a piece of cake and coffee or tea.

Voila!
These are today's cakes. Which should I choose????? Hahaha!

I always choose two pieces of cakes like this↓ You may notice that this blueberry tart is not today's cakes. Actually this is the most popular cakes in this cafe.

I love their cakes because their cakes are generally lightly sweetened!! Look at the fruit cake! It has five kinds of seasonal fruits♪ Yummy x 2!

Actually I came here today to eat this blueberry tart! The custard and fresh cream contains almost no sugar, which enhances blueberry sauce! Sounds appetizing, doesn't it?

Do you want to have a bite? Hahaha!

■Where is "CAKE & CAFE MARIE LAURENCIN (ケーキ&カフェ マリーローランサン)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour Guide Information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

These are looking so delicious . Wish I could eat them . Thats amazing .
Mauritius Tour packages

Unknown said...

I Think Cake Is The Favorate For All the Age Person. For This Reason Darjeeling is the Famous For Cake.
Darjeeling Tour Package

Post a Comment